Wednesday, July 14, 2010

13) Maddur + Kanva : (25/4/10)







13) Maddur + Kanva : (25/4/10)


Place: Maddur + Kanva.
Total Distance : 210 kms.
Directions: Bengaluroo > Ramnagar > MAddur > Ramnagar > KAnva > Bengaluroo.
Participants: Arvi > Arun > Ashok > Sp.
Bikes: RTR > Pulsar.
Previous Visit: ShivGange - War with the 12 monkeys.
PLAN:

This was the “MOTHER OF ALL TRIPS”. It had been one month since our last trip. 26th April was Ashok’s B’day and we wanted to make it a memorable one. So we thought of going to maddur for breakfast ( though I had other plans, I didn’t tell it to anybody, or else it would have become a Flop).

25th morning 6:30 am, the most shocking thing took place , Arun shows up 1st :D :D, I stood there with my jaw fallen down on the ground . Next Arvi made it to my place, but the b’day boy was stuck in a traffic jam :(, finally he came at 7am.

RIDE:

The drive to maddur is pure heaven, Arvi and arun were always ahead of us because I was driving my bike :P. It reminded me of our 1st super awesome trip, I was telling stories like a grandma to Ashok all the way!! Within no time we reached Maddur and we visited out regular adda “Maddur tiffany’s”.

We ate like Hippo’s , 1st round masala dosa, 2nd round rava dosa, then vada, and then caaapeee :D.. After that we ( ok it was only me actually) played on the swing for sometime outside the hotel. Then I told them about visiting kanva.. they agreed right away ( see sudden plans always works)

Then the journey to kanva began, we reached Ramnagar 1st.. then took a left from there .. and a 15-20kms ride from there.. we reached kanva at about 11:30 am…Arvi ,arun and myself decided to give ashok the best bday beating ever!!! So 1st all Nice nice wishes… Thank u thanku… and all shit!! Then the real fun began .

KANVA GAMES:

I was shit scared to get down in the water, I called arun and arvi and told them to throw ashok into the water 1st . hearing this Ashok started running in water.. he went …he went… and he kept on going.. far far away in the water.
Arvi and arun caught him and gave him th BB of his life and threw him into the water.. finally all 4 of us were in the water belting the crap out of each other!!!

Now this was totally a stupid move , we caught ashok by his hands and legs and threw him into the water, then arun said he was heavy.. then me with full excitement “ hey im the lightest here , it’l work perfectly on me!!” all 3 of them turned towards me and gave big-bad-evil-devilish Smiles… they caught me and threw me atleast 6 feet in the air, i crashed into the water… this happened about 3-4 times :) Then we played the longest breadth game... then some rock paper scissors :) :).

RIDE BACK:

Then at about 12:30pm , after a good 1.5hrs of water sports, we were tired … we didn have extra clothes or towels.. so just sat in sun for sometime chatting away!
Finally when we were half dry we headed back to Bengaloorooooo , it was a good 60km drive on mysore road.

We reached home in the noon. Arvi and arun left to their homes, ashok had lunch at my home and stayed till evening and then left.

One of “THE” best days, was totally exhausted and collapsed to sleep. Next day we had college, Arvi and myself bunked a few hours and got the best cake and arranged a kickass surprise party!!!

It was a perfect one day trip

\m/

RTR: Arun+Arvi
Pulsar : kd+Ashok

Distance: 80+40+(20+20)+50 = 210 kms

Wordpress & Travel Pod Websites:



MAP:



ALL PHOTOS:



No comments:

Post a Comment